Toenail Fungus Removal
Massage on University uses the newest and most powerful FDA approved laser for the treatment of Toenail Fungus.
Before 10 months after1 treatment
Its quick, painless and easy. No anesthetic used for the treatment of nail Fungus
Be on your way to healthier looking nails.
What is Toenail Fungus?
Toenail Fungus is an infection underneath the nail caused by Fungi. The infection is capable of spreading to other toenails, the skin, or even the fingernails.
How many people have toenail fungus?
Roughly 30 to 35 million people in the United States have one or more discolored or thickened toenails.
Who normally gets Toenail Fungus?
Anyone can get Toenail fungus. Below are some commonalities for people with Toenail Fungus
- Diminished blood circulation
- Slow growing nails
- A family history of fungal infection (genetics)
- Heavy perspiration
- Moist work environment
- Wearing socks and shoes that prevent ventilation
- Walking barefoot in damp public places (swimming pools, gyms and shower rooms)
- Previous injury or infection to the skin or nail
- Tight footwear with crowding of toes
What causes Toenail Fungus?
Pathogens that cause nail fungus infection usually enter the skin through tiny cuts or small separations between the nail and nail bed. The fungi grow when the nail provides a suitably warm and moist environment.
How do I know if I have toenail fungus?
Nails that are infected with fungus typically are thickened, brittle, crumbly, ragged, distorted, dull, and darker or yellowish in color
Does Laser treatment for Toenail fungus removal work?
Laser treatment for Toenail fungus is about 90% effective
What are the side effects of laser treatment on Toenail fungus removal?
Great looking toenails. Wearing sandals in the summer time with confidence.
How many laser treatments will it take to get rid of my toenail fungus?
Generally two visits are recommended for laser treatment of Toenail Fungus, but in severe cases three treatments are needed.
Do I have to do anything before or after the laser treatment for Toenail Fungus removal?
- You should bring a clean pair of socks to your appointment.
- There are some protocols to follow after your visit.
- Spray all your shoes with a disinfectant spray.
- Apply anti-fungal cream to your toes for two weeks following appointment.
- Put clean sheets on your bed after your appointment.
- Wash your shower with bleach.
- Do not go barefoot in any public places.
How Soon will I see Results after my laser treatment for Toenail Fungus removal?
It generally takes about 9 to 10 months for your big nail to grow out, but you should start to see results after the first month or two. Your nail does not fall off or change, but as the growth is happening, it will come in clearer and healthier looking.
How long will my appointment take?
It all depends on how many toes. A full ten toes may take 20 to 30 minutes for complete appointment.
How much does Laser treatment for toenail fungus removal cost?
Here at Massage on University you will notice that we are affordable. We want you to feel more confidant about your feet. our cost per session is $299.00